The Richa Level 2 In 1 Motorcycle Glove is your best friend when it comes to staying warm and dry in winter. The layered construction allows a good level of flex, maintaining dexterity in your hand and fingers. These Level 2-in-1 Gore-Tex gloves were designed to face extreme cold and to be used with heated grips. The double chamber system facilitates the heat transfer and keeps your hands and fingers warm, while the Gore-Tex® membrane keeps them dry. Soft protectors shield your knuckles from any unwanted impact. Leather panels are inserted along the palm and fingers for extra comfort.
- Breathable wind and waterproof GoreTex® insert
- Top quality goatskin leather combined with nyspan
- Soft, warm trifleece lining
- Dual chamber construction
- Leather reinforcements on fingers
- Long cuff
- Reflective accents
- Richa® gel impact protection
- Antiabrasion SuperFabric™ knuckle protection for optimal slide protection
How to find your size:
Get a tape measure and measure around your hand. Go behind the knuckles but don’t include the thumb and keep the tape snug. You should land somewhere between 17cm and 28cm. Then use our size guide to find out which size of Richa gloves will fit.
Remember, we offer free delivery and free returns to help you find the perfect pair of gloves for your riding style.
There are no reviews yet.