The Alpinestars SP-8 V2 Leather Glove is a CE certified motorcycle glove constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather. Featuring rugged polymer knuckle protection, Alpinestars SP-8 V2 Gloves offer high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction, velcro cuff closure and new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this SP-8 V2 Glove affords a secure and highly personalised performance riding fit.
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- An innovative microfibre and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing
- reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-moulded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticised wrist design for secure, personalised fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle. Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.
There are no reviews yet.