Introducing the Alpinestars WR-1 V2 Gore-Tex® Gloves with Gore Grip for this Autumn Winter. These premium tour-riding gloves offer high levels of protection in any weather.
The construction for this glove is softshell and leather, with a synthetic leather palm for abrasion resistance. The thumb and palm reinforcement panels provide you with extra grip in all conditions, along with the third and fourth finger bridge helping to prevent finger roll. Added to this, the Alpinestars WR-1 V2 has a third and fourth finger bridge to help prevent finger roll, stretch finger joints and backhand, ergonomic wrist hook and loop closure with large cuff strap and soft thumb padding for extreme comfort and flexibility.
Within the glove, you will find an industry-leading Gore-Tex® membrane which provides a barrier against wet weather whilst allowing moisture to escape, providing you with extreme comfort. Working alongside this, the Primaloft Silver top and Gold Eco palm thermal insulation is designed to trap the heat where you want it.
Finished with reflective piping, these motorcycle gloves will keep you riding safely all year round.
- Softshell and leather outer
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-tex membrane
- Gore-Grip palm
- Primaloft silver 80g top and Gold Eco 60g palm thermal insulation
- Covered hard knuckle protection
- Synthetic leather palm for abrasion resistance
- Thumb and palm reinforcement panels for extra grip
- Third and fourth finger bridge to help prevent finger roll
- Stretch finger joints and backhand for additional comfort and flexibility
- Ergonomic wrist hook and loop closure and a large cuff strap
- Soft thumb padding
- Reflective piping detail
There are no reviews yet.