The Colorado 2 Pro Trousers from Richa are fully waterproof and designed to keep you warm and dry, without compromising your freedom of movement, even in heavy rain.
These Colorado 2 Pro Trousers also have RMT (Reverse Moisture Transmission) technology to wick sweat and moisture away, without letting the rain in. They also have a fully detachable thermal lining for optimal insulation in the winter months.
- Mix of waterproof 3L and 2L laminated Aquashell outer
- Durable textile construction with stretch Cordura panels
- RMT (Reverse Moisture Transmission) technology to wick away sweat and moisture
- Detachable thermal lining for optimal insulation
- Contra Glide Technology prevents saddle slipping
- D3O® protection at knees, with optional hip protection
- Waterproof YKK sealed zips at air ventilation zones on the
- upper legs
- Accordion stretch panels at upper knee and rear for comfort
- Regular fit
- Two outside pockets for storage
- Short connection zipper for attaching to Richa jackets
There are no reviews yet.