The Alpinestars Missile V2 Leather Trousers offer a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for rider movement, incorporating a newly evolved, precise fit design and strategically positioned zippered air intakes. Featuring a comfortable premium leather chassis and ergonomic stretch panels, the CE-certified Missile V2 Leather Trousers boast class-leading protection inside and out, the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon Hip Protection, as well as a reinforced seat and knee panels.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket
- Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel
- Pre-curved leg construction helps improve fit and reduce riding fatigue
- Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as an accessory upgrade)
- Internal Level 1-CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee
- Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Strategically positioned zippered ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- D-ring waist adjustments offers a snug fit that can be personalized to a riderís body frame
- Hook and loop ankle adjuster for secure and personalized fit
- Internally reinforced seat area with extra stitching
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
There are no reviews yet.