The CE-certified C-1 v2 Glove incorporates a premium windstopper membrane from GORE-TEX® and is specifically developed for women riders. With a newly designed cuff closure for a reassuringly secure fit around the wrist, an over-moulded knuckle guard and a touchscreen compatible fingertip, this glove is ideal for urban riding and commuting.
- Designed and developed for an
- Lightweight, windproof and water resistant city riding glove constructed from a GORE-TEX® Windstopper® main shell for effective insulation
- New cuff closure with hook and loop closure for a secure, comfortable fit and greater flexibility
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with GPS systems and smart phones
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1)
- Integrated foam padding on finger and thumb for comfort and fit.
- Incorporates extended full-grain leather palm reinforcements on the palm and thumb
- Over-moulded hard knuckle protection provides excellent abrasion and impact resistance, with the protector subtly incorporated under the main shell for styling.
There are no reviews yet.