A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 v3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather material, and delivers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protection. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
- Premium, full-grain goat leather and synthetic leather material construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector.
- Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
Incorporates premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
Arshield reinforcement on palm slider for superior abrasion resistance.
Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
Perforated cuff plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
There are no reviews yet.