The Richa Apache motorcycle jeans made of a mix between stretch cotton and Dupont kevlar. This ensures that the motorcycle jeans are very comfortable yet durable at the same time. The jeans are hardly noticeable if you compare them to regular pants, so you can wear them both on and off the bike. The motorcycle jeans are fully equipped with safety stitching so that everything stays in place. There are also adjustable protectors on the knees to fit to your liking. In addition, the pants are reinforced on crucial points that are prone to wear.
The motorcycle jeans have a soft polycotton lining. The Apache motorcycle jeans are equipped with no less than 7 outer pockets, so you have more than enough storage compartments to safely store your belongings. The bottoms of the pants are elastic to create a tight fit. The Apache motorcycle jeans also have compartments for additional hip protection.
• Polycotton soft lining
• Slim fit
• Position of the knee protectors is adjustable
• Seven outside pockets
• Safety stitching all over the jeans, not just in key areas
• Extra reinforcement at impact zones with Aranium fibre
• Elastic slim fit at lower leg to create fit look
• D3O® Ghost Knee protector
• No hip protector (upgradable L1 & L2)
There are no reviews yet.