High heat resistance, cut-resistant, no melting point, low flammability, make TWARON the best high protection innovative synthetic fibre. PMJ uses in its products a ballistic TWARON, the same material used in the production of bullet-proof vests, which is different from all other aramidic fibers, thanks to the shuttle construction with weft/warp woven. The material obtained from these innovative yarns is much harder than many others, but of course also much more resistant. The resistance is much higher than mixed Kevlar/Cotton fabrics, knitted fabrics, linings and felt. PMJ is the only company that conducts abrasion resistance and cut tests on our aramid fiber. The test is the same used to test clothing for motorcyclists and provides results known throughout the world (EN13595).
- High Waist Version of the ladies New Rider Jean
- A Rated
- 100% TWARON ballistic fabric inner reinforced and mesh lined
- Knees approved protectors EN1621-1, adjustable and removable
- Ready for Zero-Shock padding on hips
- EN 13595-2‚ EN 13595-4 tested
- Stone washed
- Slim fit, no external stitching
There are no reviews yet.