A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the Stella SP-8 v3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather, and delivers high levels of protection thanks to its hard knuckle protection. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized women’s performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
- Premium, full-grain goat and synthetic leather construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Extensive perforations and mesh paneling on top hand delivers exceptional levels of airflow and breathability.
- Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector.
- Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
- An innovative microfibre and PU grip insert is strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Perforated cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
There are no reviews yet.