The Stella Missile V2 Leather Trousers offer a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for movement. These trousers incorporate an upgraded fit design which has been optimised for women riders with strategically positioned zippered air intakes. Offering a precise fit, a comfortable premium leather chassis and ergonomic stretch panels, the CE-certified Stella Missile V2 Leather Trousers feature class-leading protection inside and out, the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon Hip Protection, as well as reinforced seat and knee panels.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket
- Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel
- Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit
- Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as accessory upgrade)
- Internal Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee
- Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Strategically positioned zippered ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- D-ring waist adjustments offers a snug fit that can be personalised to a riders body frame
- Hook and loop ankle adjuster for secure and personalized fit
- Internally reinforced seat area with reinforced stitching
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
There are no reviews yet.