The Alpinestars Corozal Drystar® Gloves are constructed from multi-panel poly-fabric and leather. These durable, short-cuff gloves feature Alpinestars 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane which provides excellent wet weather performance. The Corozal Drystar® Gloves feature class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
- Durable softshell stretch poly-textile upper
- Goat leather palm and back hand panels for optimised abrasion resistance
- Alpinestars Drystar® performance construction
- Bonded layer construction for high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike controls
- High levels of durability and windproofing performance
- Over-molded polymer hard knuckle protectors offer class-leading protection against impact and abrasion
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement for extra grip
- EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, fingers and palm provides abrasion resistance and improved fit
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort on longer rides
- Accordion stretch inserts for excellent lever control and dexterity
- Short cuff design with hook-and-loop cuff closure for easy entry
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP
There are no reviews yet.