The Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar® Trousers are versatile, adventure-touring trousers featuring Alpinestars’ exclusive waterproof and breathable membrane. The Andes V3 Trousers offer 100% Drystar® waterproofing, high levels of breathability and abrasion-resistance due to added protection in strategic areas.
The removable Nucleon Flex Plus armour at the knees provide impact protection, with additional compartments at the hips to fit hip armour (not included). The knee areas feature enhanced abrasion-resistance material with stretch panels for freedom of movement. Its detachable thermal liner allows you to adapt to all weather conditions, while a new, direct ventilation system (DVS) consisting of two zippered air vents at the front for better ventilation on warm days.
The Andes V3 Trousers have a tapered boot cut with waist adjustments for a customised fit. Adjustable and removable braces are included for comfort, with additional velcro and button adjustments for a custom fit around the leg. Reflective detailing on the front and back of the trousers improve night visibility and feature cargo style pockets suitable for everyday use.
- Advanced reinforced polyester fabric for durability
- Alpinestars Drystar® fabric 100% waterproof and breathable Removable thermal lining for greater insulation
- Direct Ventilation System (DVS) for optimum ventilation
- Reinforced material on the knee areas for greater abrasion resistance
- Elasticated accordion inserts on the knees for flexibility
- Removable CE level 1 knee protection
- Waist is adjustable with buckle and stretch material for an optimised fit.
- Adjustable, removable braces for an improved comfort fit
- Cargo pockets for storage
- Connection zip for attaching to the Alpinestars Andes V3 jacket
- Available in 3 different colours
There are no reviews yet.